Friday, May 21, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- This is a famous picture about war by Sir: Pablo Picasso. What is the name of this picture?
- Which place is known as 'the paradise of drawing artists'?(This is the capital of a European country)
- Who painted 'The school of Athens'?
5.Who was the prince among painters and the painter among princes?
6.Which is the birth place of Sir:Da vinci?
7.In 19th century a group of painters were focused in the real life and nature. These artists are known as..........................
FIND THE PAINTERS.
Monday, May 17, 2010
- What is the full form of W.H.O?
- Which are the three types of Carbohydrates?
- Which is the important factor of teeth?
- Which blood group having 2 types of antigens?
- Excess amount of Fluorine in human body,causes a disease. which is that?
- Which Vitamin helps to absorb Calcium?
- Which are the Vitamins dissolving in water, which are they?
- Which is the substance that giving hardness to the enamel?
- What are the factors containing in Glucose?
- What is the full form of AIDS?
Saturday, May 15, 2010
- Who is the author of 'Jungle book?
- Which is the 1st Bengali novel written by Bankim Chandhra Chattarji?
- Tagore used a pen name to write the content story of Vaishnava. What is the name?
- What is the name of the autobiography of Baber?
- What is the name of the novel written by Changampuzha?
- Who is the author of Cinderella?
- There are how many lines in a limerick?
- There is a character with same name in 5 dramas of Shakespeare? What is the name of that character?
- Which is the 1st tragedy in Hindi?
- What is the real name of Nandanar?